The province of Ontario will be re-entering shutdown province-wide, including Oakville and Halton, on Saturday, April 3rd 2021, for at least four weeks. Here is important information you need to know.
- Prohibiting indoor organized public events and social gatherings.
- Limiting the capacity for outdoor organized public events or social gatherings to a five (5) person maximum - unless everyone (or all but one person living alone) are from the same household.
- Prohibiting personal care services.
- Prohibiting indoor and outdoor dining, limiting food service to take-out, pick-up and delivery only.
- Restricting in-person shopping in all retail settings: this includes a 50% capacity limit on grocery stores and pharmacies and a 25% limit for all other retail.
- Prohibiting using facilities for indoor or outdoor sports and fitness, including gyms.
- All day camps are required to close.
- Limiting capacity at weddings, funerals, and religious services, rites and ceremonies to 15% occupancy per room indoors and to any number that can maintain two metres of physical distance outdoors.